Hi, let me tell you a little about myself. I live in Ky with my husband Elliott and we have two beautiful girls, one in heaven (Natalie) and one here on earth (Phoebe). I am a stay-at-home mom, I praise and love Jesus, I have a passion for learning/studying God’s word and enjoy sharing what Christ has done in my life, encouraging others to know the blessings of a relationship with him. I also enjoy reading, cooking, bible study, healthy living, a good cup of coffee, girls night out, and spending time with family and friends. Life is a journey! I am glad you walked on over, sit a while, relax and I pray you are refreshed and encouraged.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional writer. I am not an English major. My words will be spelled wrong or used in the wrong sense…like then and than. Grey and gray. Perched and parched. For those that know me and love me…they are okay with it. I hope you are too, because I am real and me. The only way to be!
10 Random things about me:
1. Fall is my favorite season. The crisp air, colors, smells…
2. I love to exercise…yep I do!
3. I enjoy doing research and finding resources.
4. I am not a night owl…I like going to bed and rising early.
5. Love pebble ice…you know like Chick-fil-A has 🙂
6. Enjoy lingering around a table with family, friends and deep conversation!
7. Love schedules. (God is teaching me to be flexible and I am enjoying the freedom)
8. Love tree’s and roots. (will explain in a post)
9. Worship is where I feel very connected.
10.love to laugh..and usually laugh at myself! 🙂