I absolutely love this time of year. There is nothing like it. I thought it would be fun to list our top 10 favorite’s of fall. Here are mine,
1. The changing colors, have you looked around? I love the majesty of the oranges, reds, yellows and browns. God is Amazing!
2. The cooler temps. We had such a hot summer here. The cooler temps are a reprieve! Can’t wait for it to be closer to 65 degrees.
3. Pumpkin spiced Latte’s at Starbucks, yum!
4. Roaring fireplaces.
5. Trips to the pumpkin patch and apple orchards.
6. Jeans and sweatshirts.
7. Baking! Love to make anything apple. Pumpkin mousse, pumpkin muffins, pecan pies. Also add soups and roasts.
8. Quiet days…time to rest.
9. Time to snuggle down with a great novel and something warm to sip.
10. Fall decorations! Love to see all the leaves, pumpkins and scarecrows!
So now it is your turn. Tell us what you like about fall. I thought I would add a few links of some fun websites to check out. Lots of fall ideas from cooking, baking, activities and decorating.
Happy Fall Y’all! I hope to post some fall recipes soon and would love to have you share a simple one as well.