Happy Birthday Natalie!!

Happy 11th birthday sweet, precious Natalie!

You are such a blessing to our lives and the lives you touch.  I thank God for you!  The twinkle in your eyes and that adorable smile brings pure delight to my soul!  You have taught me so much about life.  Peace, perseverance, love, joy and compassion.  You are such a trooper with all you endure.  I am sure  God’s hands are all over your  life and He is using YOU in many, many ways to further His kingdom.  I pray that you continue to run the race that has been marked out for you and that in doing so,  you bring others to a position of realizing their desperation for  Jesus.  Let your light shine sweet girl!!  May God blanket you with his protection and peace that surpasses all understanding!  We CELEBRATE and LOVE  you, Natalie!

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

13 comments

1. gina says:

Happy Birthday Natalie,
    you were my first precious grandaughter and the minute I saw you I loved you, you were and still are a gift from God . My prayer for you is that God will keep you wrapped in his arms and his angels all around you and keep you from pain.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AND THE STARS BEYOND,
    Mamaw

you are , beautiful, sweet, funny, and a wonderful gift to uor family

2. Aunt Faith says:

Happy Birthday Sweet girl!!!! Uncle John, Emma, Baby Lily and I hope you have a great 11th birthday! We miss you and we hope to see you real soon! Hugs and Kisses!!!!!

Aunt Faith, Uncle John, Emma and baby Lily

3. Jennifer says:

Happy Birthday, Natalie! You are such a beautiful young lady that fills my heart with Aw! We love you so much and pray that you have a blast on your birthday today!

Love you bunches!
    Miss Jennifer, Grace, Della, TJ, and Claira

4. Lori says:

Happy 11th Birthday, Natalie!
    Your beautiful smile lights up the world! Whenever I see you at school you are smiling & that just warms my heart! You are so precious & such a blessing to all who know you. I think God uses you in ways that we will never understand! I see Jesus in you!
    Have a Wonderful Day Sweet Girl!
    Lori & family

5. laura dumancic says:

Happy Birthday, Sweet Natalie.

As a friend of your moms, I want to share with you just how much your mom loves you. (I bet you already know that!) Truly, everytime she talks about you she lights up with love. I can’t help but notice how much you bless each other.

love and blessings,
    laura dumancic

6. Robin Petty says:

Happy Birthday, Natalie! We hope your day is as special as you are! Our family feels so blessed to have met yours!

Much love,
    The Petty Family

7. Karla says:

Happy Birthday Natalie!! We are so blessed to have gotten to know you. You are a beautiful, precious, young lady and we love you. I know God smiles each and every time you do because your smile lights up the whole room wherever you are! We hope you have an amazing birthday and that God blesses you and your family with tons of joy in the coming days!

Love you,
    Karla and Hannah

8. Dawn Spencer says:

Natalie,
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Natalie, Happy Birthday to you 🙂
    Wishing you happy times, big smiles, lots of laughs on your Birthday. You are such a sweet girl and you deserve a wonderful day! Thanks for always making us smile, feeling loved & special. We feel like” all is well” when Natalie is around 🙂 So enjoy your day Natalie.
    Lots of Love,
    Dawn & Scott Spencer

9. Marie says:

Happy Birthday Natalie! We are so glad that God has brought our families together and that we have gotten to know you. We know that God is using you in special ways. May God incredibly bless you today and this year.
    Much love,
    The Bryant Family

10. Monica says:

You light up a room with your beautiful smile. Our wish for you today on your birthday and for all the days to come is that through your smiles, love, joy and strength so many will come to know Jesus. Continue to shine beautiful Natalie and happy happy birthday. Love, The Day Family

11. Kerri Sowers says:

Happy Birthday Natalie! You are truly heaven sent! When you smile and laugh the Angels in heaven dance. It has been such a blessing to my family to get to know you. We love you!
    The Sowers Family